30 Guns in 30 Days Raffle™ Rules
- Limit of 1000 tickets to be sold; numbering 000 to 999.
- One ticket per each $30.00 donation.
Ticket sales end August 31 or sooner if tickets are sold out.Ticket sales are extended this year until sold out!
- All prizes are new, factory made firearms.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
- Daily drawings to start on October 1 and continue daily until October 30. Each day's winning number is obtained from the Tri-State Lottery's Pick 3 Midday drawing.
- All firearms won are subject to availability and SBRGA reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
- Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the website 30gunsin30days.org. To protect the winner's identity, the winning names will not be posted.
- Proceeds of the "30 Guns in 30 Days Raffle" benefit the South Berwick Rod and Gun Association (SBRGA), a Maine non-profit organization.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
- Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun. Prizes are not transferable. The person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. Note: Tickets should not be made out to children below the age of 18, as they will not be able to take possession of any firearms.
- Winners will be notified, using the name, address and phone number, that the purchaser has written or requested to be on ticket stub. In the event that SBRGA is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact SBRGA to claim their prize. Prizes are not transferable, the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Raffle is void where prohibited.
- Winners drawn have the option of taking winnings in an alternate merchandise equivalent, based on the rate of 90% of the Kittery Trading Post’s retail price of the firearm won on the scheduled day of the drawing.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
- Winners will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State and local taxes.
- Transfers will be done by Kittery Trading Post, US Route 1, Kittery, Maine. SBRGA solely reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for any transfer. Winning ticket holder must make transfer through the SBRGA selected dealer, and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of winner, and arrangements must be made directly with the Kittery Trading Post or other SBRGA selected FFL dealer.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
- Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold or unsold 1,000 ticket numbers are in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) No prizes will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn.
- At no time will SBRGA take possession of any of the firearms involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms directly from a FFL dealer only, all applicable laws will apply.
- SBRGA limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
© Copyright 2010-2017 SBRGA